enVista is designed not only to treat your cataracts, but provide you with the best possible quality of vision. In addition, the enVista IOL is made of an advanced, next-generation material designed to provide long term clarity. See the difference enVista can offer:
• For clearly defined images
• Helpful for driving at night
• Advanced material stays clear inside the eye
Frequently asked questions:
Q. When will I be able to return to my normal activities?
A. Typically, you will be able to return to normal activities within several days. Your eyes maybe sensitive to touch for a few days, and you should avoid rubbing them. It is important o avoid any lifting or straining that could increase pressure on your eyes.
Q. Will I be able to see without glasses?
A. Since everyone’s vision, expectations, and lifestyles differ, it is difficult to determine how much you will be dependent on glasses after your surgery. As with all monofocal IOLs, most patients will need to continue to wear reading glasses for near vision activity.
Q. How often will I need to have my eyes checked after surgery?
A. Your doctor will advise you based on your procedure. Make sure you follow the appropriate recommendations from your doctor for the best outcomes.
Questions to ask your doctor:
Knowing what to ask your doctor can be important. In addition to getting answers to the questions you already have, consider getting answers to the questions listed below.
• What are the risks and benefits associated with each of these treatment options?
• Which cataract treatment do you recommend?
• Am I a good candidate for the enVista® IOL?
• What does this procedure involve?
• What are the benefits, risks, and possible complications of having cataract surgery?
• How should I prepare for the procedure?
• What will my vision be like after recovery